Ecofriendly Cabinetry is commited to advancing products that affect energy conservation, air quality, creating healthier homes through renewable solid wood materials with formaldehyde-free adhesives and waterborne finishes.
- 3/4" PureBond plywood with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- Uses no solvent based stains or coatings
- Waterborne stains and paints
- Cabinetry emits 0% formaldehyde
- Cabinetry emits 0% VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Cabinetry emits 0% HAPs (Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Formaldehyde-free adhesives on all particle board and MDF
- Qualifies for up to 9 LEED certification points in credit categories IEQ (Indoor Environmental Quality) and MR (Materials Resources)
- Qualifies for up to 24 NAHB Green Building Standard points
- Forest Stewardship Council™ (FSC) certified manufacturer
- Certified Environmental Stewardship Program manufacturer by KCMA
- Member U.S. Green Building Council
Visit www.executivecabinetry.com for additional information on cabinet styles and dealer information, call 800.654.6120 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.